PROJECTS OF THE CHAMBER
1.1. Through the Polish-Ukrainian Partnership Charity Foundation.
• Military units of the Territorial Defense and the front received: hemostatic tourniquets, walkie-talkies, tablets, telephones, power banks, thermal underwear, knee pads, tactical gloves, backpacks, sleeping bags, mats, fire extinguishers.
• Food aid for children was provided.
• Personal protective equipment, ie bulletproof vests, was handed over to the public organization for the protection of public order and the state border, the "Territorial Defense Unit of Kyiv Self-Defence".
• Helping orphans - a Ukrainian family whose story was covered on Facebook: At one point, five children were orphaned - neither parents nor relatives.
The family came under fire, the mother died. We provided help - cash to the account of the older brother who takes care of the family.
• Humanitarian aid in the form of medical dressings and medicines was delivered to the Irpienski Military Hospital, the Kiev Ambulance Service and military units of the territorial defense of Kiev.
• On the occasion of Children's Day, an event was organized for students of 2-3 classes in Transcarpathia under the name of "Security in time of war". The event was held in the courtyard of the 3rd degree Specialist School No. 60, attended by over XNUMX students, including children - people temporarily displaced due to the war in Ukraine with the Russian aggressor, as well as parents and teachers. During the meeting, the trainers-police officers carried out preventive explanatory work and explained the rules of conduct in unforeseen circumstances, and interactively simulated possible situations that may occur in life. Young participants of the action received information materials with algorithms of actions, attributes necessary during evacuation and gifts, which they were very pleased with.
• In the process, organization of the purchase of drugs from Ukrainian manufacturers for hospitals and clinics (Odessa, Chernihiv, Kiev).
1.2. By the Polish-Ukrainian Agrarian Association.
Food aid for 5 hromads of the Kharkiv region.
1.3. Through the social organization ARMTIME in Dnipro: material and food aid for employees of universities relocated from Slavyansk and Severodonetsk to Dnipro.
Food for the inhabitants of Severodonetsk.
1.4. Purchase in Poland and, thanks to the help of the Volunteer Fire Brigades, handing over to firefighters from Kharkov: 12 sets of footwear, fire-resistant gloves, 12 helmets with fire-resistant collars, 12 flashlights, a chainsaw.
1.5. Food aid provided by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Odessa.
1.6. Purchase in Poland and delivery to Siewierodnieck of 10 canned goods according to the provided specifications. Recipient: Military City Administration.
Number of accounts of the Fund for Assistance to Ukraine
PLN 58 1600 1462 1890 7447 7000 0004
EUR 31 1600 1462 1890 7447 7000 0005
USD 04 1600 1462 1890 7447 7000 0006
for currency payments:
BIC/SWIFT CODE of the Bank: PPABPLPK
IBAN number: PL 58 1600 1462 1890 7447 7000 0004
Gala of the 30th anniversary of PUIG - photo gallery
We invite you to see the photo gallery from the gala of the 30th anniversary of the Polish-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce, which took place
Maces of the 30th anniversary of the Polish-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce
On May 15, 2023, during the Baltic Business Forum, the Maces of the 30th anniversary of the Polish-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce were awarded. Awards
Wielkopolska edition: City - space for business. Ukrainian entrepreneurship in Poland
We invite you to participate in the next XNUMXth conference "City - space for business. Ukrainian entrepreneurship
The Antifraud Association invites you to participate in the second edition of the Security Forum that will take place
West Ukrainian Export Forum
We invite you to participate in the West Ukrainian Export Forum, which will be held in Lviv on June 8 this year.
Central Statistical Office data on April 23.05.2023, XNUMX
We are publishing the signal information of the Central Statistical Office scheduled for May 23.05.2023, XNUMX: * The use of small tourist accommodation facilities
Central Statistical Office data on April 22.05.2023, XNUMX
We publish the signal information of the Central Statistical Office scheduled for May 22.05.2023, XNUMX: * Prices of agricultural products in April
We are announcing a COMPETITION!
STEFARM and PUIG project - come up with a name or vote for our brand name suggestions
CALENDAR OF POLISH-UKRAINIAN EVENTS
NEWS OF MEMBER COMPANIES
Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak - a series of webinars
In response to the challenges of the modern world, the Polish law firm Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak
Kochański & Partners – Concentration Consolidation Consequence
Kochański & Partners is entering the next level of consistent implementation of its strategy
Cycle of NaviRisk newsletters - cybersecurity
We are sending you the first in the series of NaviRisk newsletters, touching on the issues of cybersecurity. we believe that
Logistics Plus a new PUIG member company!
Logistics Plus was established over 25 years ago in Erie, PA (USA). the founder
ZET Transport a new PUIG member company!
ZET Transport is a family transport company based in Nowy Sącz. On
Taylor Wessing a new PUIG member company!
Taylor Wessing is an international law firm with 29 offices around the world,
At the authorized "KIA" showroom (address: 35-103 Rzeszów, ul. Handlowa 4, Multitruck Sp.
- application form
- PUIG seal
- we will advise you on how to go through the procedure
- over 15 years of experience
- comprehensive approach to the project
- short lead times
- specialized language
- knowledge of the business environment
- experienced experts
- analysis of the micro and macroeconomic environment
- individual approach
- >30 years of experience
- significant portfolio of own events
- from concept to billing
- solution recommendations